SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE, KUALA TERENGGANU SPECIALIST HOSPITAL13 January 2021
TDM Plantation, a subsidiary of TDM Berhad, is looking for talents to join its journey in achieveing sustainable growth and mutual goals.
- To be based at TDM Plantation Sdn. Bhd. Headquarters, Kuala Terengganu.
- Spearhead TDMP GPS/GIS unit.
- Update TDMP group’s plantation map periodically and perform GIS data quality check.
- Integrate GIS/RS technology with company’s yield benchmark, yield forecast system, replanting design as well as other GIS based decision support systems.
- Liaise with Land District Office, Department of Survey and Mapping (JUPEM) and other related federal and state agencies pertaining to land matters.
- Involve directly in company’s RSPO and MSPO matters.
- Possess a bachelor degree from a local/international university majoring in Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics or other related studies.
- At least 5 years working experience in GPS/GIS section.
- Competent in remote sensing and GIS software such as MapInfo, ArcGIS, QGIS, Global Mapper, Pix4D, C++, Drone Operating Software etc.
- Good understanding in land laws and RSPO and MSPO regulations would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants are requested to summit their current resume, expected salary, and recent passport sized photograph to :-
Head, Human Resource
Aras 1 – 5, Bangunan UMNO Terengganu
Lot 3224, Jalan Masjid Abidin
20100 Kuala Terengganu
Email : email@example.com
Closing date : 19 January 2021