PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE, KUALA TERENGGANU SPECIALIST HOSPITAL13 January 2021
- Ensure compliance with the termed Mission and Vision statement, goals, objectives and values of the company.
- Provide 24-hour emergency care to all patients in a timely manner.
- Provide safe inter or intra facility transfer of patients.
- Work closely with other medical officers/specialist and support staffs.
- To identify the patients who need further referral and treatment to the consultant.
- Ensure compliance to Patient Safety Goals and family’s right are addressed at all time.
- Must posses at least a Medical degree or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Full registration with the Malaysia Medical Council and possess Annual Practicing Certificate.
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field are required for the position.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Skills in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), ECG Competency and Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) is an advantage.
Interested candidates may apply for the position by submitting; Curriculum vitae / resume, passport size photo, copy of certifications, and a copy of an identification card to :
Kuala Terengganu Specialist Hospital
(Attn : Human Resource & Administration Department)
Email : email@example.com
Application closing date : 21st January 2021