PENYELIA PROJEK AGRIBUSINESS, TDM PLANTATION7 March 2021
Scope of work:
- Assist the Executive Director in the timely Management of communications, including written, telephone, email and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure timely follow up of those which require answers, responses and written replies.
- Assist in managing and organising the Executive Director’s calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Assist in screening calls, emails, transmittals and visitors.
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
- Assist all Director’s claim.
- Other responsibilities, as required.
- Minimum a Diploma Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Able to multitask and possess critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentially at all times.
Interested candidates may apply for the position by submitting curriculum vitae / resume, passport size photo, copy of certifications, and a copy of an identification card to :
TDM BERHAD (6265-P)
Aras 5, Bangunan UMNO Terengganu,
Lot 3224 Jalan Masjid Abidin,
20100 Kuala Terengganu,
Terengganu Darul Iman.
(Attn : Human Resource Department)
Email : email@example.com
Application closing date : 11th March 2021