TDM develops and manages 15 oil palm estates and three (3) palm oil mills. Our estates are located in Terengganu, Malaysia and Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia. TDM's three (3) palm oil mills are in Sungai Tong, Kemaman and Nanga Pinoh.
In addition, the Group operates a total of three (3) Bio-Composting plants and three (3) Biogas plants located in both Malaysia and Indonesia.
Currently, the Group has a total of 44,380 Ha of planted oil palm land at its plantations in Terengganu (33,653 Ha) and Kalimantan (10,727 Ha).
TDM estates are at the following locations:
- Sungai Tong Complex, Terengganu- Estates : Jaya, Fikri, Tayor and Pelung
- Bukit Besi Complex, Terengganu - Estates : Gajah Mati, Majlis Agama Islam, Pinang Emas and Jerangau
- Kemaman Complex, Terengganu - Estates : Air Putih, Tebak, Jernih and Pelantoh
- TDM-YT Plantation Sdn. Bhd. - Bukit Bidong, Setiu
- Nanga Pinoh, Kalimantan Barat : North & South
Our estates and mills in Terengganu are 100% Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) except for Bukit Bidong Estate and 100% Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO) certified.